Why Blended Learning?
Learning is more effective when it is an active rather than a passive process
The Axon Power Learn blended learning system, combines live instruction either in-class, via teleconference or virtual classes with engaging online material.
Our blended learning solution is fully adaptable to the individual needs of each student, thus providing a tailor-made learning experience.
The AXON Power Learn components
- high-quality ESL books for children, teenagers and adults, in both electronic (e-books) and paper form
- a unique, user-friendly distance learning website for online lessons based on our textbooks
- audio, multimedia and interactive educational materials
- blended learning
- pronunciation score tool
- grammar videos presented by a teacher
- online student placement test
- online midterm and final tests
- technical support
Advantages for students
- bended learning methodology for a complete learning experience
- fully adaptable to each student’s needs and timetable
- opportunity to work at one’s own pace and see exercise results immediately
- self-reliance and greater self-confidence
- consolidation of the material taught
- in-depth revision of vocabulary, grammar, etc.
- online interactive course book and companion
TRANSFORMING THE CLASSROOM
The use of the AXON Power Learn System in the class takes learning beyond conventional methods. With our innovative software, teaching can be done entirely with tablets instead of books. Students are able to access their online course book, collaborate, and become creative and motivated. Thus, they can greatly enjoy all aspects of Power Learn.
Teachers, on the other hand, can access the online teacher’s book, receive instant feedback on students’ performance and eliminate the time needed for homework correction.
The AXON Power Learn System modernises classroom teaching with maximum educational results. It provides the following benefits:
- a combination of the classroom learning experience and the use of tablets
- teaching with tablets instead of books
- access to online student’s books and teacher’s books
- automatic correction of exercises
- saves time for instructors
- immediate scoring of students’ exercises
- increased interaction with the educational material
- encourages creativity and motivation
- improves students’ engagement and collaboration
- develops IT skills
- creates a more individual approach to learning
- changes the teacher’s role
- provides a unique teaching method